Sunday, June 17, 2007

CATography - Part 5 ( Eternal thanks)

Well this is it ... The last of my CAT series ... And probably the most important and meaningful of the lot..

During the one and a half years that was the period of this journey, there were so many people who have helped me and supported me. I haven't thanked most of them in person but I will do that at least now ...

The names here are in random order ... you all have been crucial during this period .. I thank you all ..
Manu, Abhay, Jaikrishna - They were my classmates both at TIME and in college. Couldn't have done it without their support and encouragement. They always believed in me. Manu, gonna miss forcing you to write the AIMCATs.

Abhijith - Gonna miss discussing the answers with Abhijith. Abhi, thanks for all the great info you used to share with me throughout the period and for helping me a great deal. Abhijith was one of the most helpful people during my CAT preparations. I think you were one of the few people who actually made me believe that I could achieve this. And thank you for your prayers.

Vishnu - For all the support and the valuable information you gave me during my GD training period.

Anushri - Thanks for praying for me and believing in me.

Aparna Gayathri - She is right there among the top names in the thank you list along with Abhi... Thanks for encouraging me and calling me up and asking me whether practiced and screaming and me when I said no. Thank you for all the prayers and pep talks. Thanks for giving me a push when I needed one. Couldn't have done it without you.

Athulya - A million thanks here as well. Another among the top list. Thanks for sitting online and looking up information for me and explaining stuff to me. For constantly encouraging me and reminding me of how much I want this. Thank you. There is absolutely no way I would have achieved what I did without you..

Prasanth - For the help and support and for being such an amazing competitor. You will do wonders.

Adithya, Mathew, Feroz, Parvathy, Altaf, Ragavendra, Rakesh, Frederic, Jefferson, Clinten, Lijo, Vinayak - For sharing a lot of knowledge and helping me improve.

GEC mechanical 2003-2007 - My class. The encouragement and the energy .. unbelievable. And the belief in my abilities...

Mr. Surendrakumar - Thank you for telling me, "You are someone who deserves to study in one of the top b-schools". That was the first step. That was what initiated the chain reaction. You gave me the confidence I needed initially.

T.I.M.E faculty - Lakshmi mam, Mr.Reghu, Mr. Prem C Nair, Miss Anne Fenn, Mr. Ramachandran and everyone else. - You are responsible for this. I most definitely would not be able to get anywhere near the score I managed if it werent for the wonderful classses at TIME. Reghu sir, thanks for the advice and the great amount of info you use to share with us.

My parents - I know how hard my parents work for me ... the sacrifices my father makes so that I have a good life... I wanted to make them proud, and hopefully they are. You mean the world to me.

And last but most definitely not least (Actually right on top of the list!! ) - Mr. Krishna Kumar- My mentor - The one man who was an inspiration and support throughout. He imparted knowledge and information. He was always there when I needed to talk to. As much a friend as he was a teacher, he was always there to help. He gave me hope when I saw none. He corrected my mistakes and made me a confident person. Thank you sir. For everything.

Everyone I have thanked, these words can in no way show you how grateful I am, thank you for everything. I am eternally in debt to you. Anyone Ive forgotten, My sincere apologies ...

This might be my last post for a while ... goodbye ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jst happy to help man...:)